• Jacobs tied for third on the team with 22 goals (22-22--44) in 68 games in 2010-11 and competed in the 2011 CHL Top Prospects Game.
• A Dallas Ice Jets minor hockey product, he competed as a 14-year-old with the Jets Under-16 team which ultimately led him to the Western Hockey League.
• He got his start in hockey at the age of six when the Dallas Stars won the Stanley Cup (1999) and he credits his parents for having the biggest influence on his career for all their support.
• Jacobs returns to Coppell after each season and will have graduated with his Coppell High class this year. At home he can often be found in the garage shooting pucks and putting holes in the walls.
• An avid fisherman, if he could be on any TV show he’d choose Man vs. Wild.
NEWS: Hockey Has Been Jacobs' Passion From An Early Age (click here)