LISTEN TO RON ROLSTON’S POST-GAME PRESS CONFERENCE
Cody Hodgson: Collected a game-high two points (1+1) in 17:54 of ice time. He scored the game-winning goal at 12:53 of the second period by finishing off a nice individual effort when he beat three Bulldogs along the boards before cashing in his own rebound.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Power Play: 1/4 (Season total: 10/33, 30.3%)
- Penalty Killing: 2/2 (Season total: 23/32, 71.9%)
- Rochester’s third period power play goal was their eighth in the last three games. They have now scored at least one PPG in five of six games.
- Hodgson and Joe Finley both record their first goal of the year.
- Marcus Foligno’s assist puts him in a tie with Hodgson for team lead in scoring at nine points.
- Foligno and Hodgson are now part of a four-way tie for the AHL lead in scoring along with Cory Conacher and Justin Schultz.
- TJ Brennan’s third period goal gives him eight points, placing him second to Schultz for the league lead in scoring among defensemen with eight (4+4) points.
- Brennan records a team-high five shots, giving him 17 in the last three 3 games.
- Finley led all Amerks in ice time with 22:28; Mark Mancari was the leading forward at 20:34
Shots on Goal (Team leaders)
Hamilton: 37 (Michael Bournival – 6)
Rochester: 32 (TJ Brennan – 5)
- Amerks have been outshot in all six games this season.
- David Leggio made 36 saves to earn the win; he has now started Rochester’s last 32 regular season and playoff games.
Rochester’s Record When
Leading After 1: 2-0-0-0
Leading After 2: 2-0-0-0
Outshot by Opponent: 4-2-0-0
1-0 ROC: Finley's point shot changes direction off a Bulldogs defender in front of the net (11:45)… Shots: HAM-12, ROC-10
1-1: Bournival outworks Foligno in front to one-time pass from Holland behind Leggio (12:09)… 2-1 ROC: Hodgson beats three defenders off the half wall before burying a rebound past Delmas (12:53)… Shots: ROC-13, HAM-9
3-1 ROC: Brennan one times a point bomb through a crowd behind Delmas (16:09, PP)… Shots: ROC-9, HAM-13
Friday, October 26 @ Wilkes-Barre Scranton, 7:05 p.m.
|Back to top ↑|