MILLER ANNOUNCES CATWALK FOR CHARITY
Wednesday, 08.5.2009 / 10:09 AM ET / Community
|Pat Kaleta, Ryan Miller, Adam Mair|
For the second year in a row, the event will take place at the Town Ballroom (Entrance at 676 Washington Street in downtown Buffalo). Due to the challenging and compressed NHL schedule this year, the event has been moved to an earlier date, beginning at 6 p.m. on November 8, 2009.
– This is a 21-and-over event, a rule that will be enforced at the door
– Dishes from the finest restaurants in Western New York
– Live and silent auction
– Lindsey and Christopher Koch, CEO of New Era, will be the honorary chair couple for Catwalk IV
– Sponsorship packages available: see www.thesteadfastfoundation.com or email email@example.com
– Individual tickets go on sale October 12th (note: if all tickets sell through sponsorship sales, no individual tickets will be for sale)
– For more event information email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Theme: The fabulous 50’s - Back to the decade when rock n' roll made its debut. American Bandstand and Dick Clark introduced the coolest dances with the newest music, while everyone was watching James Dean at the drive-in movies.
About The Steadfast Foundation
The goal of The Steadfast Foundation is to help provide patients and their families with support to improve their circumstances and attitude, giving them the best environment and a better ability to battle the disease.
Among the organizations supported by The Steadfast Foundation is Carly’s Club for Kids and Cancer Research at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The Steadfast Foundation is the primary sponsor of all psychosocial support programs provided by Carly’s Club to make life more manageable for young Western New York patients and their families.
From unforgettable group outings and patient milestone parties to the annual Cancer in the Classroom program and school outreach efforts to help children connect with peers and loved ones, The Steadfast Foundation’s support plays a critical role in improving the lives of young cancer patients. Visit www.thesteadfastfoundation.com