SABRES ANNOUNCE 2012 PRESEASON SCHEDULE
Team to play three home games at First Niagara Center
BUFFALO, N.Y. (June 19, 2012) --- The Buffalo Sabres today announced their 2012 preseason schedule. The team will play seven games, including three home games at First Niagara Center. Ticket information and pricing will be announced at a later date.
The team will open up preseason play on Monday, Sept. 24 when it heads to Montreal for a game against the Canadiens. The Sabres return to Buffalo for two straight home games against the Bruins (Sept. 26) and the Maple Leafs (Sept. 28). The team will then play three straight road games against Toronto (Sept. 29), Columbus (Oct. 2) and Boston (Oct. 5) before returning home to face the Blue Jackets again on Oct. 6 to close out their preseason slate.
Below is the complete 2012 Buffalo Sabres preseason schedule:
- Monday, Sept. 24 - Buffalo @Montreal - 7:30 p.m. - Bell Centre
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 - Boston @ Buffalo - 7:00 p.m. - First Niagara Center
- Friday, Sept. 28 - Toronto @ Buffalo - 7:00 p.m. - First Niagara Center
- Saturday, Sept. 29 - Buffalo @ Toronto - 7:00 p.m. - Air Canada Centre
- Tuesday, Oct. 2 - Buffalo @ Columbus - 7:00 p.m. - Nationwide Arena
- Friday, Oct. 5 - Buffalo @ Boston - 7:00 p.m. - TD Garden
- Saturday, Oct. 6 - Columbus @ Buffalo - 7:00 p.m. - First Niagara Center