SABRES YOUTH HOCKEY CLINIC RETURNS TO FIRST NIAGARA CENTER
BUFFALO, NY (March 7, 2013) --- The Buffalo Sabres today announced that Buffalo Sabres Alumni members will conduct eight separate hockey clinic sessions for children playing at the Instructional, Mite, Squirt, Peewee and Girls 14-and-Under levels on Tuesday, April 2 at First Niagara Center.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
The goal of the clinic is to inform and instruct participants on how they can improve each and every aspect of their own individual games.
The cost of the one-hour clinic will be $35 per participant. Each child will receive on-ice instruction from former Sabres players in addition to a commemorative jersey. Each session is limited to 30 participants.
The session times for the clinic are as follows:
- Instructional: 9:00-9:50 a.m.
- Mite House: 10:00-10:50 a.m.
- Mite Travel: 11:00-11:50 a.m.
- Squirt House: 12:00-12:50 p.m.
- Squirt Travel: 1:00-1:50 p.m.
- Pee Wee House: 2:00-2:50 p.m.
- Pee Wee Travel: 3:00-3:50 p.m.
- Girls 14 & Under: 4:00-4:50 p.m.
For any questions/comments, please call Sabres Youth Hockey Manager Ed Grudzinski at 716-855-4174.