JOIN THE SABRES LET'S MOVE TEAM!
|Click Here to Download the Log|
Find Activities You Enjoy -The Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA) allows participants to choose from a wide variety of options like hockey to achieve their goal. No matter your level of ability you can meet the Challenge. Maximize the fun by getting family and friends to train with you or participate in your others favorite activities. Below are a few other examples, for more information visit www.millionpalachallenge.org.
- In the Great Outdoors- Walk, hike a trail, try a canoe, swim at a pool, lake, or beach.
- At the Gym- Circuit Training, treadmill, or elliptical machine, spinning, or yoga.
- Around the House- Take the dog for a walk, garden, play hide and seek, or tag.
You Can Do It - Start logging your ice time and other favorite physical activities daily. Your goal is to be active at least 5 days a week for 6 weeks. Adults (18 years or older) complete at least 30 minutes per day, while youth (6 years to 17 years) should engage in at least 60 minutes per day. Tracking is easy:
- Online- Register at www.presidentschallenge.org/NHL_SABRES where you’ll be able to select activities, enter times, and follow your progress. Compare your progress against others, while receiving encouragement along the way.
- Paper Log- Sometimes paper is best. You can use a hardcopy activity log (reverse side) to track progress. Be sure to include the Buffalo Sabres Group ID (102066) and make sure to give your log to your Group Administrator or visit www.millionpalachallenge.org to be counted!
Completed paper logs can be sent back to the Buffalo Sabres at One Seymour H. Knox III Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14203, attention Community Relations/Let’s Move Fans who complete the program will be sent a Sabres water bottle and a Sabres Active Lifestyle Award Certificate.
Get Recognized - Earning the award is easy. Be active 5 days a week and in less than 2 months you’ll be thanking yourself.
Visit www.millionpalachallenge.org to track you progress and once you complete the award you’ll receive a limited edition commemorative certificate recognizing your participation in the Million PAPA Challenge.