In 2014-15, Buffalo Sabres season ticket holders will continue to receive significant savings off window prices for all home games. The prices for season tickets have increased by 4% from 2013-14, which amounts to roughly $1 to $4 more per game, depending on seat location, but will remain among the most affordable in the NHL.
Accordingly, as an added benefit this year, Season Ticket Holders can earn up to a 6.5% rebate, which is added to their SabreBucks card, if their account is renewed by June 23. Season Ticket Holders will receive a 2.5% rebate on their SabreBucks card if the account is renewed after June 23. SabreBucks cards can be redeemed for concessions and merchandise at First Niagara Center, as well as at HARBORCENTER and its facilities when it opens this fall.
The season-ticket package for 2014-15 includes 41 regular-season Buffalo Sabres games, three preseason Buffalo Sabres games, as well as a Rochester Americans game and the CCM/USA All-American Prospects Game, which takes place Sept. 25, at First Niagara Center.
Sabres season ticket holders will continue to receive the following benefits:
- Significant savings off Box Office Prices
- 2.5% rebate in the form of SabreBucks (increases to 6.5% if renewed by June 23)
- 20% savings off merchandise at the Sabres Store by showing your SabreBucks card
- Ability to purchase regular season and play-off tickets before the general public
- Exclusive season ticket offers for Sabres, Bandits and First Niagara Center events
** A 10% deposit is required by Monday, June 23 in order to secure your current seat location. **
There are four flexible payment options available for Sabres season ticket holders:
- Payment in full
- Four installment payment plan: June 23 (10%), July 23 (30%), August 20 (30%), September 19 (30%)
- AutoDebit – a payment will be charged to the season ticket holder’s credit card on each of the four above dates, and an email will be sent prior to charging your card
- SabresDirect – Pay directly from your bank account in eight equal payments with no interest. Payments from June until January will be automatically deducted from your account. Sign up online at sabres.com/direct.
Please contact the Account Services office at 1-888-GO-SABRES if you have any further questions regarding your Buffalo Sabres season ticket account.
|2014-2015 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON TICKET INFORMATION|
|PRICE LEVEL||(3) PRESEASON GAMES||REGULAR SEASON||TOTAL (46 GAMES)|
|200 Club End Zone||$30.00||$89.00||$3,739.00|
|100 Lvl. Pref. Rinkside||$30.00||$97.00||$4,067.00|
|100 Lvl. Preferred||$30.00||$80.00||$3,370.00|
|100 Lvl. II Rinkside||$30.00||$78.00||$3,288.00|
|100 Lvl. II||$24.00||$64.00||$2,696.00|
|100 Lvl. III Rinkside||$30.00||$66.00||$2,796.00|
|100 Lvl. III||$18.00||$50.00||$2,104.00|
|100 Lvl. IV||$18.00||$44.00||$1,858.00|
|300 Lvl. I||$18.00||$47.00||$1,981.00|
|300 Lvl. II||$13.00||$34.00||$1,433.00|
|300 Lvl. III||$13.00||$27.00||1,146.00|
|300 Lvl. IV||$13.00||$27.00||$1,146.00|
- Includes 3 home preseason games at a reduced price
- Includes 1 Rochester Americans game (no charge)
- Includes USA Hockey Prospects Game (no charge)