This past season we had 16,000 Season Ticket Holders, the highest number in franchise history which demonstrates the passion of our fans and proves what a special place Buffalo is for hockey.
Season ticket packages for the 2015-16 season will include 41 regular-season games and three preseason games. As an added bonus, at no charge to you, we will include the CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game and one Rochester Americans game to be played at First Niagara Center. Season Ticket Holders will continue to receive substantial discounts off box office prices and would be entitled to early playoff ticket purchases.
As an additional benefit, you will receive a 2.5% rebate in the form of SabreBucks for next season. We will send you a new card before the season which will contain your remaining balance plus the 2.5% rebate. If you renew your season tickets by the June 17 deadline, you will also receive a bonus of 500 points added to your Sabres Fan Advantage account for next season.
Sabres season ticket holders will continue to receive the following benefits:
- Significant savings off Box Office Prices
- 2.5% rebate in the form of SabreBucks
- 20% savings off merchandise at the Sabres Store by showing your SabreBucks card
- Ability to purchase regular season and play-off tickets before the general public
- Exclusive season ticket offers for Sabres, Bandits and First Niagara Center events
- 500 Fan Advantage Points if renewed by June 17th
There are four flexible payment options available for Sabres season ticket holders:
- Payment in full
- Four installment payment plan: June 17 (10%), July 22 (30%), August 19 (30%), September 16 (30%)
- AutoDebit – a payment will be charged to the season ticket holder’s credit card on each of the four above dates, and an email will be sent prior to charging your card
- SabresDirect – Pay directly from your bank account in eight equal payments with no interest. Payments from June until January will be automatically deducted from your account. Sign up online at sabres.com/direct.
Please contact the Account Services office at 1-888-GO-SABRES if you have any further questions regarding your Buffalo Sabres season ticket account.
|2015-2016 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON TICKET INFORMATION|
|PRICE LEVEL||(3) PRESEASON
|200 Club End Zone||$32.00||$93.00||$3,909.00|
|100 Lvl. Pref. Rinkside||$32.00||$102.00||$4,278.00|
|100 Lvl. Preferred||$32.00||$84.00||$3,540.00|
|100 Lvl. II Rinkside||$32.00||$82.00||$3,458.00|
|100 Lvl. II||$26.00||$67.00||$2,825.00|
|100 Lvl. III Rinkside||$32.00||$69.00||$2,925.00|
|100 Lvl. III||$20.00||$53.00||$2,233.00|
|100 Lvl. IV||$20.00||$46.00||$1,946.00|
|300 Lvl. I||$20.00||$49.00||$2,069.00|
|300 Lvl. II||$14.00||$36.00||$1,518.00|
|300 Lvl. III||$14.00||$28.00||$1,190.00|
|300 Lvl. IV||$14.00||$28.00||$1,190.00|