Since September 11, 2001, more than 60 Heroes from WNY have given their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan.
They are our sons and daughters. Our brothers and sisters. Our neighbors and friends, who died protecting the values that we hold dear.
Join the Buffalo Sabres and the WNY IAM effort and help preserve the memory of our local heroes. The walk route is 3.2 miles, beginning at First Niagara Center's Alumni Plaza. It continues through the Buffalo Naval Park, the Inner Harbor area, and concludes back at First Niagara Center.
“Gold & Blue Star Military Family Tribute Walk”
10 a.m., First Niagara Center
All proceeds will go towards the building of the I AM monument in memory of our fallen heroes.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP FOR THE WALK
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013 vs. Boston Bruins – 8 p.m.
- Monday, October 28, 2013 vs. Dallas Stars – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2, 2013 vs. Anaheim Ducks – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 vs. Los Angeles Kings 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 24, 2013 vs. Detroit Red Wings – 5 p.m.