GIRLS NIGHT OUT | HOCKEY MOM TIPS | MULTIMEDIA
Hockey & Heels has evolved… Sabres Style
The Buffalo Sabres will host their second “Sabres Style Girls Night Out” event of the season on Thursday, January 23 at the team’s home game against the Carolina Hurricanes. Sabres Style, presented by Total Tan and European Wax Center, is a social event designed to celebrate Buffalo’s hockey-minded women.
The event will begin with a pre-game happy hour at 5:30 p.m. in the Pinnacle Club at First Niagara Center, located in the 200 level, directly behind the Harbor Club Bar. Food and drinks will be provided as attendees will also have the opportunity to mingle with Sabres alumni and talk hockey with other Sabres fans. Shortly after 6:30 p.m., attendees will be escorted to their seats to catch the 7 p.m. puck drop. During the first or second intermission, those attending will be able to experience the VIP Rope Line and cheer on the Sabres before they take the ice.
Tickets for the event are $50 and include a 300 level ticket to the game, admission to the pre-game Happy Hour with Sabres alumni, participation in the VIP Rope Line experience during intermission, as well as promotional items courtesy of Total Tan and European Wax Center.
- Thursday, December 19 vs. Boston: SOLD OUT
- Thursday, January 23 vs. Carolina: SOLD OUT
- Saturday, March 29 vs. Tampa Bay: DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED
HOCKEY MOM TIPS
- Parent Survival Tips (USA Hockey magazine)
- Eight Essential Tips for Hockey Moms (Huffington Post)
- Back to Hockey, Back to School (USA Hockey magazine)
- What's Living in Your Kid's Equipment Bag (USA Hockey magazine)
- Scholarships: Expectation vs. Reality (USA Hockey magazine)
Hockey & Heels: CLICK to see pictures from past events