• Had nine goals and 16 points over his final 25 games of the season, 20 points (10+10) over his final 29 outings as well as 28 points over his final 39 overall (13+15)
• Led all Sabres skaters in goals (21), while finishing 2nd in points (43)
• Was one of only nine players to dress in both the first and last games of the season
• Netted a pair of goals vs. NJD (4/1) and at DAL (3/3)
• Scored a goal and registered nine shots at OTT (2/6)
• Career-best six-game point streak (3+4) from 1/12-1/23
• Recorded two assists over a career-high 25:13 TOI vs. CBJ (1/18)
• Had goals in consecutive outings three times (11/16-11/19, 12/5-12/7 and 1/12-1/14)
• His goal 10 seconds into the game vs. STL (11/19) was the quickest Sabres goal to start a game since Drew Stafford scored 10 seconds in on Jan. 27, 2009 at EDM (via Elias Sports Bureau)
• Registered a goal and an assist at SJS (11/5) and at MTL (12/7)
• Skated in his 200th career game at TBL (10/26)
NHL Director of Central Scouting, E.J. McGuire
"Tyler is a quick, 'water-bug'-type player. He scoots up and down the ice and can turn on a dime. He can drive wide on a defenseman who is unaware or a little slow. Tyler may be one of the best pure offensive players in the entire draft."
"Getting bigger is not something within his control, he's done everything as far as his quickness and offensive development and now I think that it is just ready for him to show it at the next level."